Chow Mein has been a popular recipe, It comes with soy sauce, carrot, celery, oyster sauce, sesame oil If you love Asian or Chinese food, then this recipe is calling your name with easy steps and ready under 10mins! Slippery noodles slick with the savory Chow Mein Sauce is noodle heaven!
If you want to make this recipe, there are some tips you need to follow.
Carrot one or half
Red bell pepper
Garlic 3 cloves
1.Finely diced celery
2. Cored and seeded red bell pepper and green pepper, trimmed and chopped.
3. As for garlic, you can flap at full tilt, and chopped.
4. Last, chicken sliced, cut into one bite-size.
5. Now, we need to turn on the stove, carefully, and change a pan to boil dry ramen firstly. It’s should take about 10 or 15 minutes.
6. When ramen is ready, we need to change another pan, add oil, saute chicken breast first. When the color change to brown, take out be prepared.
7. Then continue with oil, put celery and green pepper into the pan, then red bell pepper, and carrot, last is bean sprouts. I like bean sprouts, so I put much of it.
8. Make sure these ingredients are sauteed to mix well, then put chicken breast.
9. Add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and ramen. You can also add a bit of dark soy sauce for the beautiful brown color.
10. Continue to saute for a few minutes, mix ingredients and sauce well.